Vaccine appointments are available for two SB County Public Health clinics scheduled for this week at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, 633 E Cabrillo Blvd. Appointments to receive a first-dose Moderna vaccine are available for Tuesday, April 6 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Appointments for a single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine are available for Thursday, April 8 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Groups currently eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine include:
- People over the age of 50
- Phase 1A health care workers
- Education and childcare workers
- Emergency service workers
- Food and agriculture workers
- People between age 16-64 with high risk medical conditions
Register at https://publichealthsbc.org/phd-vaccination-clinics/ or by calling 2-1-1 and press option 4 for assistance. Anyone who is having difficulty accessing 2-1-1 can dial (800) 400-1572.